Monday, August 23, 2010

...long days...

Today started out early. You know that feeling when you're afraid you might accidentally sleep in, and you have something important early in the morning? I had that today, and instead of waking up at 7:30 as planned, my internal clock chimed around 6:15. Glorious.

Orientation went well today--lots of the same conversations, but that's just how it goes on the first day in a new place. It's weird, because everyone's really friendly, but it's not like college where, even if you get along really well, you hang out right away. Here, since everyone lives in separate places, (or at least some of us do), it's all a little more disconnected, and at the end of the day, at least in my experience, we go home and relax. If only my "home" was actually my apartment. I can't WAIT to move in already!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the end of the week when I can move in and start my routine, but until then I have lots of class bonding to do!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment